The program includes, rider notes, venue map and notes, the draw, sponsor details, catering notes, volunteers list and schedule and other helpful information. The file will open in PDF for you to download or view.
Venue Map and Notes
1. Main Indoor Arena for all Ease of Handling, Speed and Cattle Competitions.
2. Marshalling and Gear Check Area. Once riders have had their Gear Check they must leave the Marshalling Area. The only horses permitted to be ridden in the Marshalling Area are the next two (2) competitors due in the Main Arena.
3. Warm up Arena for riders competing in the Main Arena. Maximum of 4 horses at any one time. This warm up arena should only be used by competitors who are due to compete in the Main Arena in the next half an hour.
4. This is the principal warm up arena behind the Stables.
5. Dressage Arena for Friday. Once the Dressage Arenas are removed this Arena can be used as a supplementary warm up arena on Saturday and Sunday.
5a Dressage Arena 1
5b Dressage Arena 2
No warming up in Dressage Arena 5 during the Dressage Competition. Only the next horse and rider should enter Dressage Arena 5 and they need to be careful not to interfere with the horses and riders who are competing in Arenas 1 and 2. Arena 5 is a little bit smaller than is desirable and accordingly the assistance and understanding of all competitors is requested.
6. Scorer’s Office. Access limited to officials only
7. Canteen and Bar Area.
ANWE NSW Would like to thank our Sponsors for supporting the 2023 State Championships
Thank you sponsor Living Horse Tails. Sponsor Consagrados 1 and Debutante F
Thank you to Stirling essentials. Sponsor consagrados 2 level 2023
Thank you Scoot boot, Sponsor Debutante W level 2023
Thank you off the track. Sponsor Preliminary level 2023
Thank you Central Tablelands Working EQuitation Preparatory class sponsor
Thank you stance equitec as introductory class sponsor
ANWE NSW would like to acknowledge and thank our general sponsors for their contribution to the NSW State Championships.